PowerReviews delivers software that more than 1,000 brands and retailers utilize to collect, display, and syndicate reviews on more than 5,000 websites. An essential resource for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, reviews drive traffic, increase sales, and create actionable insights to improve products and services. With a syndication network that reaches more than 500 million in-market shoppers each month, PowerReviews delivers more reviews to more consumers. And we make it easier than anyone else.
As a Account Executive, you will be responsible for acquiring new corporate-level accounts within a defined territory. As the Account Executive, you will have experience with selling SaaS in the e-commerce industry and leading the entire sales cycle. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high growth technology organization during prime growth mode. This position will report to the Director of Sales.
Key Accountabilities for the Account Executive
1) Drive Sales
- Unearth new opportunities using phone, email, LinkedIn, etc.
- Conduct online demos of the PowerReviews platform through web technologies and web-based presentations
- Manage the entire sales cycle and close new business opportunities through a high level of phone activity
- Achieve and/or exceed new business revenue targets
2) Serve as a Voice of the Field
- Manage fast sales cycles and present the value of our solutions to Director-and-above level contacts
- Use the company’s CRM software to input client interaction insights, key opportunity information and forecast your business on a weekly basis
- Collaborate with internal colleagues to continuously improve processes, drive innovation and share best practices
- Travel as necessary to develop new opportunities, including representing the company at industry trade shows
3) Represent the Culture and the Brand of PowerReviews
- Be a thought leader and a teacher to your clients - creativity and autonomy are a part of the PowerReviews culture
- Assist in growing the revenue and profitability of the company
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge and insight related to general trends, methodologies, emerging technologies and competitors
- Hunger for learning and a willingness to constantly improve your own performance
Requirements & Preferred Skills for the Account Executive
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 2-4+ years sales experience
- Proven ability to generate new business
- Ability to strongly influence decision makers at C and VP levels
- Experience working with SalesForce or another CRM preferred
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks for highest impact
- Ability to change in a fast-paced sales environment
- Exemplary problem-solving skills and ability to take initiative
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to simplify problems/situations
Transparency: Transparency in communication drives trust.
Accountability: We hold each other accountable to execute and improve.
Learning: Continuously learn new skills to find your super power.
Collaborating: Collaborate with colleagues, customers, and partners to win.
Celebrating: Celebrate the wins and share our success.
PowerReviews is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.