The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best-known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We are staffed by a senior team of classically trained marketing professionals. Having developed an insightful, strategic, brand-building process for creating advertising campaigns, we have adapted this same thinking to promotions, digital, direct, the Internet, CRM, loyalty, premiums and events. The result is unique solutions that cover the gamut of marketing channels. Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!
The Account Executive position serves as the primary contact for day-to-day activities of the client and partners. AEs will be exposed to and build skills relative to three core areas of our operations: Account Engagement, Account Delivery, and Business Operations. The AE will also be responsible for the execution of programs by owning and managing multiple tasks and building effective client and partner relationships. This role is a level up from our Assistant Account Executive (AAE) position. Mastery of the skills and knowledge within the AAE role is required. The Account Executive role will develop, maintain and produce effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders ensuring that projects are delivered keeping the client’s needs in mind.
- Demonstrate mastery of AAE tasks along with the ability to coach and guide AAEs
- Develops and maintains an active, positive, and productive working relationship with client’s and internal stakeholders
- Develops a working relationship with cross functional teams to inspire trust, collaboration, and productivity within the agency and external partners
- Understands the functions and processes across all functional teams
- Supports overall program strategy, objectives, expectations, program details and KPIs
- Responsible for internal approval & workflow to include (internal sign off on feasibility, compliance, quality, revisions)
- Coordinates and track projects and developing conference reports, job changes, and status reports, authoring and presenting job briefs through the agency processes to ensure the highest level of execution
- Monitors the deliverables of cross functional teams to agree upon time tables and timelines
- Demonstrates the ability to manage details ensuring accuracy and responsiveness in managing details
- Takes on a proactive role mentoring, training, developing and reviewing the performance of Interns/Assistant Account Executive
- Proactively uses industry, client, brand news and knowledge to improve presentation materials, final creative product, and information relating to client intelligence
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to produce and maintain trusted client and partner relationships
- Digitally savvy and curious within today’s media and technology environment: including social platforms, mobile, data, online advertising
- Possesses strong emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
- Resourceful and solution oriented
- Demonstrated professionalism and a strong work ethic
- Possess excellent organization and project management skills with attention to detail
- Proactive and a self-starter
- Excellent computer skills, especially with MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline plus generally two years of experience in relevant marketing promotion and/or account management experience within an agency environment
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.