Account Executive at Codal
Codal is a user experience design and development agency with a focus on blending an Agile process with the latest technologies. Our clientele has ranged from small business to the Fortune 100, but our philosophy has always remained the same: to empower brand visibility and deliver the most elegant web and mobile solutions possible.
Roles & Responsibilities
Codal is searching for an energetic and highly skilled account executive, a salesperson who excels in a client-facing role and has the ability to manage and grow Codal’s operations across a global market.
With veritable experience in selling enterprise-level software solutions, mobile, or development services, our ideal candidate will hunt and generate leads by tapping into a variety of channels and sources, whether that’s cold calls, networking events, or simply striking up conversation. Other responsibilities include:
- Facilitating and fully executing the end-to-end business development process, from lead generation to closure
- Establishing quantifiable, concrete monthly sales goals and meeting or exceeding them consistently
- Being an active participant in ensuring sales conversion and actively supporting Codal’s brand
- Driving strategic deals and managing the needs of multiple accounts simultaneously
- Generating leads by tapping into a variety of sources and channels
- Leading post-sale efforts for our customers, as well as identifying and pursuing areas for new business with existing clientele
- Assisting in the authoring of sales documentation including quotations, scope-of-work definitions, and proposals
Requirements / Must Haves
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Business or a related field is required
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in sales, with a background in enterprise-level software solutions, mobile, or development services highly preferred
- Familiarity with CRM systems and marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot and Salesforce
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity, initiative, honesty, and leadership
- Unmatched marketing, communication, and presentation skills
- A team player who can easily adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience leading multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent communication skills
Why Work For Codal
As a Codal employee, you're a member of a dedicated & driven organization, composed of industry visionaries and auteurs. We take the utmost pride in our work and are truly passionate about the services we provide. As a world-class agency, we offer all of the benefits of an enterprise company, in a friendlier, tight-knit office community.