Account Executive at AccuLynx
About the Position:
AccuLynx is a fast-growing SaaS provider of CRM/project management software for roofing contractors. With more than 10 years in the business and impressive year-over-year revenue growth, we have quickly established ourselves as the leading software product in this multi-billion dollar industry.
We are currently seeking a talented Account Executive to join our downtown Chicago office located in the heart of the Loop. As an Account Executive, you will join our growing Inside Sales team and will manage all aspects of the sales process including prospecting, lead management, qualification, conducting product demos, and closing. With thousands of untapped prospects in our system, this quota-carrying role is an incredible opportunity for a hungry sales professional to make a visible impact on our growing organization.
We strongly believe that being a team player is a key to success and in this role you will work hand in hand with other members of the sales and marketing departments throughout the sales process. If you want to be part of a collaborative team in a fast-paced organization, please read on!
What You Will Do:
- Close new outbound business through prospecting, cold calling, setting appointments and giving virtual sales demonstrations
- Manage a sales pipeline of up to 150 accounts at any given time
- Track and report progress on daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Serve as a product knowledge expert and successfully overcome prospective customer objections
- Deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to our customers
- Work collaboratively with the sales and marketing teams to achieve group sales goal
- 3-5 years of proven B2B sales experience including cold calling, setting appointments and closing new business
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college in business or related field
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- “Hunter” mentality - this is a fast growth environment with ample selling opportunity
- An entrepreneurial spirit - the idea of being an active participant in a growing company must excite you
- Must be tech savvy and able to navigate a CRM
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must have a positive attitude with a drive to win
Why We Love AccuLynx:
AccuLynx’s success as the #1 business management software for roofing contractors over the past 11 years is thanks to us investing in our employees, maintaining company values and focusing on a strong company culture. Our positive work environment has allowed us to retain employees that have been with us since our company’s inception and has provided the solid groundwork for us to develop an industry-leading product while exceeding our customer’s expectations. Because of our commitment to our company values and culture, we were recently officially recognized as a Great Place to Work Certified™ organization, with 90% of our employees naming AccuLynx as a great place to work.
We’re proud to regularly be recognized for software, product and company culture achievements. Our team’s shared belief in AccuLynx's mission promotes a culture of collaboration, innovation and fun. We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team. This program includes:
- Attractive compensation packages
- Flexible paid time off - 3 weeks off in your first year!
- Competitive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Free snacks and drinks
- Gym membership (to work off the snacks and drinks)
- 401K matching and safe harbor contributions
- Pre-tax commuter/transit benefits
Position is based in Chicago, IL, and full-time remote work is not an option at this time. Applicants must be able to work legally within the United States, and we currently do not offer H1B Visa sponsorship. Please, no 3rd party inquiries.