Do you have boundless energy, persistence, creativity, and a strong desire to pursue the win and make your mark? Are you inspired to bring new ideas to market? Can you challenge the status quo? If this sounds like you, then you could be a fit in the Litera Microsystems family. At Litera Microsystems we are strong believers in a healthy work-life balance with added benefits you don't find everywhere. We work hard, play hard and give back to the community. You will work with our internal teams of Business Development, Marketing, Sales Engineers and Customer Success to build customer value, drive new business and ensure customer satisfaction. We embrace a culture of team selling, and never selling alone.
As an Account Executive (AE) with Litera Microsystems, you will be asked to engage with clients and prospects in your assigned territory in an effort to win new business. In both looking for expansion opportunities with the current client base and in also developing new opportunities with prospects, the AE will follow the Litera Microsystems sales methodology and take deals from discovery phase through to closure. The AE will be asked to manage their business through our databases of record (Salesforce).
We are looking for sharp, driven salespeople who have a passion for technology and for solving problems. Sales-heavy role involving closely working with Inside Sales Team and Sales Leadership in support of the Company's broader revenue target. Develop market through lead generation, forecasting, product demonstrations, managing customer correspondence and closing sales. You will work the sales funnel and actively close new business alongside your team.
During your first ~six months in this role you will participate in an accelerated training program focused on skill development in both Litera Microsystems' proprietary product suite and the Legal Technology market at large. During the training period you will report to the Director Sales Operations and will learn Litera Microsystems' sales methodology, carry a modest quota, earn commissions, and build product knowledge required for success. After completion of the training program you will receive a new compensation plan, carry a larger quota and territory, and be assigned to a Regional Director's sales team.
- Develop a territory plan including sales initiatives to grow the business within a defined territory
- Build and cultivate customer relationships at multiple levels at law firms (our customer)
- Conduct product demonstrations independently as well as with pre-sales support team
- Create and delivers effective presentations and proposals
- Manage the sales life cycle for the opportunities in your territory
- Represent Litera Microsystems at events to influence sales opportunities
- Manage sales pipeline and provides timely and accurate sales forecasts
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities within the Company's systems including Salesforce
- Two (2) + year's experience in a quota-carrying role. Working with (or selling in to) Law Firms is strongly preferred.
- Experience working in a territory-based environment.
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed sales targets and quota.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels.
- Interest and aptitude to learn new technologies.
- Willingness to travel
Litera Microsystems: Who are we?
Litera Microsystems is the leading provider of software for drafting, proofreading, comparing, repairing and cleaning documents in the legal and life sciences industries. Our core products empower users to generate, review, and distribute high-quality content quickly and securely, from any device. Today Litera Microsystems supports thousands of document-intensive organizations across the globe, helping them satisfy the complex demands of clients and regulators.