ReviewTrackers is a rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights, and technology, we partner with brands to ensure their customer’s feedback is being heard. We are seeking a self-motivated team member who wants to learn new things, contribute, and do the best work of their career.
We’re looking for a passionate and self-motivated Account Executive to join our Sales team. You will be in charge of growing your book of business while using your prospecting skills to connect and cultivate our client relationship(s).
How you will make an impact:
- You have a hunter like mentality with a consistent track record of closing five to six-figure deals.
- You will be in charge of complex sales cycles selling both horizontally and vertically within large organizations.
- You will use a consultative partnering approach that follows a strategic sales process.
- You will ask, schedule, and host meetings with C level executives to develop a robust pipeline by making cold calls and building relationships with prospects.
- You will inspire cross-functional teams and the growth of the company.
What you bring:
- Strategic sales experience in a SaaS environment (preferred).
- Preference of you having a rolodex of senior-level marketing and digital strategy executives, but not required.
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills, including extensive experience writing proposals and making engaging executive presentations.
- Experience operating in a dynamic, fast-growing startup environment.
- A Contributor. You get happiness from making a contribution to your team. You are resourceful and enjoy getting things done!
- Problem Solver. You want to get out of your comfort zone! You crave digging into a problem and finding solutions whenever you can.
- Phenomenal teammate. You contribute, you listen, and you help when needed and ask for help when you need. You understand the vision of this company moves forward only when we work as a team.
- Naturally Curious. You love to listen and to ask clarifying questions to ensure you are learning, growing, and problem-solving.
- Communicator. Whether this is on the phone, email, or in-person - you are confident and professional.
- Persistent. You never leave anything unanswered and always follow up to make sure it has been resolved.
Awesome perks and benefits at ReviewTrackers:
- 100% company-paid premiums for health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield healthcare benefits available for both individuals and families
- Company-sponsored 401k match
- Company stock options
- Pre-tax transit benefits
- Flexible PTO policy
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth, learning, and impact on our customers and business
- Team lunch and learns on topics such as product releases, personal finance, buying a home, public speaking and everything in between
- Take your coworker to lunch on us once a month
- Unlimited books of your choosing on the company Kindle
- Stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
At ReviewTrackers, we cultivate an inclusive, dynamic, fun yet challenging team environment. We value crafting a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse opinions. We work to inspire our team to experiment with new ideas. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers.
ReviewTrackers is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.