Join our team and experience CMMS Data Group!
At CMMS Data Group, we are committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of maintenance and reliability. We work smart, and we are serious about what we do.
About the Role
As an Account Executive, you will use your extensive experience and consultative selling skills to sell the award-winning MVP Plant CMMS / EAM software and reliability solutions to qualified prospects. If you have a stellar track record capitalizing on winning new business and love working in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment, then CMMS Data Group is the place for you. If you want to be part of something exciting, please read on!
We are hiring applicants in these locations:
- You have significant experience selling SaaS/Cloud-Based CMMS/EAM/ERP solutions at all levels of an organization, up to the C Level, with successful revenue attainment
- You are passionate about consultative selling and have a drive to win new business/initiate long-standing relationships
- You will initiate and manage complex, strategic, sales cycles by orchestrating internal teams of sales development, marketing and customer success
- You understand the fundamental differences and benefits of a Cloud/SaaS architecture as an alternative to legacy client server solutions
- You have experience cultivating mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners and alliances
- You understand the customer needs so that you can effectively position CMMS Data Group solutions within prospective accounts
- You maintain timely and accurate customer and pipeline data
- You have experience using the Salesforce and/or other sales automation tools
- You are an excellent communicator, boasting excellent verbal and written communication skills
About CMMS Data Group
CMMS Data Group is a leading provider of enterprise cloud, on-premises, and mobile applications for maintenance and facilities professionals. Founded in 2000, CMMS Data Group delivers award-winning asset management, inventory management, purchasing management, and work order management applications designed for companies across a wide array of industry verticals. Over 1,100 organizations, ranging from small and medium-sized enterprises to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected CMMS Data Group. CMMS Data Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.