Sphera is a leading global provider of enterprise software and services that enables companies to manage and optimize their environmental, health, safety and sustainability. Our mission is to create a safer, more sustainable and productive world.
We are a portfolio company of Genstar Capital, a leading middle-market private equity firm focused on investments in targeted segments of the software, industrial technology, financial services and healthcare industries. We operate like a start-up tech company but have over $100 million in annual revenue, with more than 3,000 customers, and operate in 70+ countries.
We are guided by our core values of Customer Centricity, Accountability, Bias to Action, Innovation, and Collaboration. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of nearly 700 Spherions around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Spherion is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done but is an awesome addition to our company culture.
Why work at Sphera?
- Sales activities driven through both outbound business development activities; as well as inquiries coming from our awesome marketing programs.
- Re-energize with a fridge stocked with drinks and healthy snacks provided to all employees!
- Buses provide nonstop ride to and from both Ogilvy and Union stations (small fee)
- Living our mission of creating a safer, more sustainable and productive world through company sponsored community sustainability and safety days… giving back.
- Solid commission plan financially rewards those go-getters that meet and exceed their performance numbers. We believe in accelerators… UNCAPPED Commissions!
- You’re never alone! We use a team approach, combined with one-on-one education to bring out the best in people.
- Unbelievable program to train sales reps in the art of consultative selling.
- Flexible hours and after a year, options to work a few days from home!
- Social events, monthly and quarterly lunch and learns, contest with cash and non-cash spiff programs contests make this a crazy fun place to work!
- Opportunities to advance! We take career development very seriously. Sphera looks to its own to develop its talent into management, inside & field sales, marketing and other roles within Sphera.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial Inside Sales environment.
- Utilization of both proactive outbound calling and quick response to inquiries in order to build a solid pipeline and exceed your annual quota.
- Skilled at leveraging proven consultative sales methodologies to analyze the prospect’s businesses, and address their changing automation needs.
- Develop and manage a follow up cadence to systematically nurture potential prospects that aren’t quite ready for the big show.
- Participate in interactive training & educational sessions to stay abreast of changes in Sphera solutions, sales, and the industry.
- Probably common sense to most sales hunters, but you are accountable to achieve objectives as outlined in the Sales Compensation Plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, or marketing; or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ year of sales experience, with a successful track record in a solution-based selling environment.
- Software and/or software as a service (SaaS) product sales highly preferred.
- Business to Business (B2B) sales experience highly preferred.
- Self-motivated, high energy person that can thrive in a competitive but fun team environment.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience with SalesForce.com or other CRM tool(s) highly preferred
Sphera is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status and other legally protected characteristics.