For 20 years, our mission has been to increase the presence and accessibility of natural and organic products to encourage healthier and more vibrant living. By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products. At the core of our work lies a passion to create a culture of sustainable health & wellness.
What You Will Do
- Strategically build a strong pipeline of potential opportunities to ensure quota is consistently met
- Conduct compelling and engaging product demonstrations via the web
- Successfully qualify and pair customers to the right products that meets their needs
- Work with cross functional team of sales, customer success, marketing, and operations
- Ensure 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Create genuine value for clients to help grow SPINS’ capabilities and positive reputation
- Use Salesforce to continuously update and maintain active deals for pipeline management, daily activity and sales forecasting
- Flourish with change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- Attend trade shows and conferences to represent the SPINS’ brand.
What You Bring
- A minimum of two years sales experience required, preferably selling to “cold leads”
- Experience selling Software as a Service is a must
- Experience using CRM systems – Salesforce a plus
- Assertive hunter mentality adept in identifying and winning new business
- Strong intellectual curiosity to uncover why buyers will buy and how to leverage that information
- Highly effective communication skills that convey professionalism in all written, verbal and virtual meetings
- Proficient working with Salesforce, MS Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Direct – We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined – We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt to change, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate – We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaborative – We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome that’s greater than each individual contribution.
If we haven’t convinced you to join us yet, this just might! Sure we have a great benefit program but SPINS also offers its team members:
- Company subsidized commuter transit program
- Gym, bike storage and showers onsite
- Fresh and healthy snacks daily
- Vibrancy 360 Wellness Program: Free yoga and fitness classes, onsite massage, volunteer opportunities, client product demos, outings, and more.