Account Executive at Adage Technologies
Founded in 2001, Adage is a web design and development firm that combines strategic thinking with a passion for technology to advance our client's purpose. We bring together a diverse team of creative and technical professionals who partner with our clients to create their digital strategy and develop the platforms to connect them with their audiences. It’s our people first approach that drives us to win awards, work with prestigious clients, and break ground with exciting technology.
Adage is looking for an Account Executive to help continue its successful growth and high client retention rates. They will be a trusted advisor to our clients and internal staff through strategic thinking, understanding of client needs, and strong communication skills. You’ll be managing a portfolio of client accounts, focusing on client engagement to grow new business with existing clients. As part of the Sales and Marketing team, you’ll aid in RFP responses, proposals and sales presentations while collaborating across various departments to ensure we’re exceeding client expectations.
Our ideal candidate is an engaging relationship manager with the ability to communicate skillfully across varying audiences and a passion for technology and the arts.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the successful account management of a portfolio of 25+ accounts
- Check in with clients routinely to ensure outstanding satisfaction and understand project needs
- Be a resource to Adage project teams to maintain client engagement
- Manage and solve issues with clients when necessary, advocating for the clients within Adage
- Aid in growing an accurate forecast and strong pipeline of new business with current clients
- Review invoices and manage invoicing questions
- Work with Project Managers, Designers, Developers, and Clients to identify and fine tune requirements
- Deliver proposals and presentations
- Aid in handing off projects to delivery teams in a clear and concise manner to decrease onboarding time
- Work with satisfied clients to provide testimonials, case studies, success metrics, and referrals
- Attend networking activities, trade shows, partner events, client check-ups, etc.
- Provide general departmental aid when needed
We want someone who:
- High level understanding of web development, CMS and IT concepts, solutions and environments
- 3-5 years of professional experience in related field, preferably consultative sales, account management, technology, performing or fine arts marketing
- Passion for technology
- Ability to understand and discuss web technology concepts at a high level
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Exceptional follow through and proven experience managing complex relationships
- Experience interfacing directly with external clients, or similar skill set
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated individual with exceptional work ethic and a strong commitment to excellence
- High energy and positive attitude
What Adage Offers
Adage has consistently been recognized as one of Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, one of the Best Places to Work in Illinois, and on the Crain’s list of Best Places to Work in Chicago. We have a people first approach, and support our employees with the things that matter most. You’ll enjoy work life balance with flex schedules, work from home options, and 20+ days paid time off annually. Adage offers great benefits with 90% employer paid insurance, profit sharing bonuses, 401k, and FSA. We have monthly happy hours, quarterly social events, an annual retreat, and a great office environment with a stocked kitchen.
Adage Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents and respects diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skill sets. All qualified candidates that share Adage's core values are strongly encouraged to apply.