Account Management Executive at Infutor Data Solutions
Infutor is the expert in Consumer Identity Management. We are 100% focused on enabling brands to know everything they need to about consumers, to instantly make informed marketing and risk decisions.
Infutor’s experience linking trusted data sources result in solutions that:
- Identify, verify and score inbound consumers, on-demand, with as little as a single identifier.
- Link customer data, update/add missing identifiers and enhanced attributes.
- Enable improved digital marketing performance through higher match rates and complete insights.
Infutor gives brands a secure, privacy compliant foundation to improve inbound engagements and outbound marketing reach, and to minimize fraud and collections risk.
Infutor’s headquarters are located in Oakbrook Terrace, IL. with offices in Chicago, IL., Fort Myers, FL., Olathe, KS, and San Rafael de Escazú, Costa Rica.
Infutor is proud to offer an award-winning culture, championed by its diverse group of #expert employees:
- #11 of 100 Best Places to Work Overall - Crain's Chicago Business
- #7 Best Small Places to Work - Crain's Chicago Business
- #5 Best Mid-Sized Place to Work - Builtin Chicago
- #20 Best Paying Place to Work - Builtin Chicago
The Account Management Executive serves a critical function within the Customer Success Team to establish partnerships with existing and emerging Fortune 5000 companies. Through relationships and deep account knowledge, the Account Management Executive brings higher value to their customers, helping them work smarter through Infutor's product and service solutions.
We're looking for an entrepreneurial account management professional, someone who is adept at seeing a market opportunity. The right fit for us will have strong knowledge about social media advertising, programmatic advertising, search advertising, Mobile Ad IDs (MAIDs), cookies, hashed emails, audience creation, DSPs, DMPs, CDPs and a host of other 3 and 4 letter acronyms to create great experiences for both online consumers and brands.
You will work closely with technology, product and C-Suite leaders across the MarTech & AdTech ecosystem on maintaining, growing and servicing these accounts with the highest degree of professional and subject matter expertise.
We are looking for someone to drive the relationships within MarTech/AdTech for an emerging product line that will resonate at the moment a consumer identity is deployed by our clients. In our view, it’s an omni-channel engagement world, one where consumer identity management can empower companies to create contextually aware micro-moments.
This person hired to this role may be based out of our Oakbrook Terrace HQ or new Chicago Loop Office. Note, relocation is not provided. Please apply only to your preferred location.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Account Management Executive is responsible for managing his/her client relationships, as well as developing new business from existing clients. This position reports to the VP of Client Engagement, and requires periodic travel to client sites, industry conferences, and to attend meetings/training.
As an Account Management Executive, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Consultative Selling —
- Develop deep account relationships with executive-level and operational contacts and document needs and organizational priorities; Earn the role of trusted advisor by demonstrating a thorough understanding of Infutor’s solutions and matching these solutions to client needs.
- Use business intelligence and account knowledge to build specific account strategies to increase market share; create compelling business cases to cross-sell other core Infutor products into the account.
- Outline benefits of capabilities against critical business issues; be able to articulate the value proposition and gain commitments.
- Possess a thorough understanding of competitor’s products and services and can distinguish us from the competition; make recommendations for new marketing or product opportunities.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of key industry trends and best practices.
- Strategy & Sales Planning —
- Quota carrying position; provide forecast precision by reviewing opportunities, anticipated obstacles, and implementation timelines.
- Create account management plans for strategic accounts, including workflow and business assessments to identify opportunities which create high impact and return on investment for the account base through the increased use of Infutor solutions.
- Manage contracts, as well as volume analysis and trending, renewals, pricing, and all elements related to client satisfaction and retention to ensure revenue growth
- Manage accounts and contacts through Salesforce.com, record contact and maintain high quality content.
- Teamwork & Collaboration —
- Collaborate with internal marketing, analytics, and technology teams to communicate requirements and opportunities for this channel and targeted accounts.
- Effectively coordinate internal resources to support solution design, proposal development, pricing, contract negotiations, and implementation of solutions.
- Provide forecast precision by reviewing opportunities, anticipated obstacles, and implementation timelines.
- Communicate business intelligence and account knowledge to internal support teams to foster product innovation, enhance marketing effectiveness, and capture revenue opportunities.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-6 years’ proven experience in account management, especially with complex, analytic, information-based solutions
- Previous experience in MarTech/AdTech
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where innovation, speed of decision making and execution are critical to success
- Experience in leading strategic business relationships with clients; strong consultative sales and negotiation skills
- Exceptional customer orientation and collaboration skills; willingness to go above and beyond to deliver results
- Ability to adjust approach to effectively interact with partners at all organizational levels
- Ability to confidently make decisions and escalate issues and decisions when appropriate
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail, efficient time management and ability to prioritize work effectively
- Ability to effectively handle challenging situations with poise, tact, and patience while demonstrating a sense of urgency
- Capacity to anticipate, identify, and solve critical problems
- Willingness to travel
- Strong technology skills; PC skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint are essential
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- An understanding of how various industries utilize marketing data and analytics solutions
- Experience in B2C industry verticals such as: Travel, Automotive, Financial Services and Retail
Very competitive compensation package, commensurate with experience.
Benefits and Perks
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Peer Recognition Awards
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401k with Company Match
- Free Access to Office Health Club (Oakbrook & Chicago employees); Discounted gym memberships through BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois
- Medical & Prescription Drug Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Dental Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Vision Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Provided at No Cost to Employees: Group Term Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, and Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care, Dependent Care, and Commuter Benefits
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, Illness, & Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Corporate-sponsored Activities & Events Year Round