Account Manager of Campus Sales
Founded in 2012 and recently named one of the nation’s fastest-growing private businesses by Inc. Magazine, RedShelf is a Chicago-based EdTech company helping to make education both more affordable and more effective by replacing yesterday’s pricey print publications with today’s more dynamic yet far less expensive digital content. Partnering with more than 400+ publishers and 640+ campuses nationwide, we offer leading-edge digital course materials and a seamless, end-to-end Content Delivery System for effectively distributing those materials.
The Account Manager, Campus Sales is responsible for contributing to the rapid acceleration of RedShelf’s market expansion by working with sales team to grow our campus partnerships through a relationship-based sales approach, while implementing seamless technical integrations with key market players for the benefit of our direct partners and end users.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Use project management skills and communication vehicles to coordinate internal teams and meeting client needs effectively while providing regular status reports on assigned accounts’ progress
- Act as liaison for internal and external communications with assigned accounts, provide visibility of client lifecycle, and deliver exceptional customer service to assist with account retention
- Facilitate enhancements to communications, tools, capabilities and product lines
- Bachelor's degree and/or 1-3 years of experience in a related role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with a concentration on Excel skills and a CRM software
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable developing and leading projects independently with little to no direction
- Capable of balancing multiple priorities and deadlines while being adaptable to the changing needs of the business
Other Desirable Skills/Experience:
- Knowledge and appreciation of the advances in higher educational software, course materials, and digital publishing is a plus
- Background and/or experience in educational technology and/or publishing
- Comfort and/or experience in a startup environment
- Ideal candidate is self-sufficient and highly motivated, self-directed and possess high energy and a passion for RedShelf
RedShelf prides itself on maintaining an informal but fast-moving, hard-working, entrepreneurial culture. Our team members are smart, innovative, and passionate about improving education through digital technology.
We offer the best of both worlds: the energy and opportunity of a rapidly-growing organization, coupled with the stability of an extensive client base, strong financial backing, and proven track record of success. In addition to a forward-thinking environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth, our team members enjoy competitive compensation and benefit packages, including company stock options.
RedShelf is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, people of color, individuals with a disability, veterans, and others who would enrich the diversity of RedShelf are encouraged to apply.