Account Manager - CLM
Account Manager CLM, SpringCM- a DocuSign Company
Sales & Business Development | Chicago, Illinois
Our agreement with employees
We are committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees,
customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be
honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We
each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed,
to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their
life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution
helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the
world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the
globe to help them leverage the DocuSign agreement cloud to transform the entire system of
the agreement process-from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other
types of agreements. Our teams’ partner with some of the largest and most innovativ
companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power od DocuSign to customers.
Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive
knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow
their top and bottom line.
The Account Manager- CLM is a subject matter expert in SpringCM, CLM technology and
applied practices who will assist the DocuSign Account Managers team on enterprise and SMB
opportunities and current customers. The CLM-AM consults with the AM team on tactical and
strategic needs and then develops a program of activities that drive outcomes. In addition, the
CLM-AM may demonstrate product configurations leading upsell and services expansion across
SpringCM. The CLM-AM is part of the Account Management team and he/she will work on
opportunities in concert with the AM leadership and Account manager(s).
This position will report to Director, Account Management
● Work cross-functionally and collaboratively with the Account Management, Professional
Services, Engagement Management, Support, Partners, Product Management, and
Sales teams to execute against AM revenue goals
● Successfully position SpringCM's solutions within each targeted account to gain
customer commitment for upsells and ongoing references and referrals
● Enhance customer intimacy and provide thought leadership through dialogue with key
● Leverage and help build demonstration tools to articulate the value of the agreement
● Travel as necessary to foster relationships with customers in territory
● Must have the ability to communicate effectively with experienced Account Managers
and customers about best practices in CLM. Ability to lead this discovery and
demonstrate how to leverage SpringCM product to drive business outcomes.
● To assist the account management teams on enterprise and SMB CLM opportunities
through the customer journey to help drive renewal and upsell
● BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
● Minimum 4 years of experience in an AM role focused on customer retention in the technology or
● Ability to deliver compelling targeted product demonstrations clearly highlighting the
product benefits to customers
● Familiar with SFDC, CLM software, Jira, and Gainsight
● Track record of success and over-achievement of quota in past positions
● Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, specifically at executive level
● Thrives in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic environment
● Passion for driving customer satisfaction strategies and be able to communicate that
vision to our customers and internally in an engaging, open way becoming a trusted
● Fluent in both face to face and virtual communications with all sizes of groups.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and
manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature:
the worlds #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any
time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180
countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify peoples lives.
Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team
of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of
inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign
are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin,
ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic
information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, marital status,
veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.