Job Overview: As a part of the Customer Sales team, the Account Manager will be primarily responsible for growing business within our existing customer base. They will strategically grow accounts, build relationships and drive product adoption while also serving as a point of escalation for our support operations team. The Account Manager will be part of a new function within the revenue organization at Forager and this person will have a unique opportunity to help build this team from the ground up. We are looking for someone who is motivated by the opportunity to build something special and truly make an impact for a rapidly growing business.
- Uncover and pursue new volume opportunities within assigned customer base.
- Organize and lead strategic quarterly business reviews (QBRs) and proactive service reviews as needed.
- Analyze and drive product adoption for our customers, being an expert in all shipper facing features and knowing best use cases, empowering them to use SCOUT effectively and see the value in our product.
- Own account health and scorecard management as needed.
- Serve as a point of escalation for our existing customer’s inquiries, strategy, product training, and questions.
- Collaborate with Customer Sales, Support Operations and Carrier Relations (supply side) to seamlessly transition customers from onboarding to ongoing active customers, ensuring a positive experience and satisfaction along the way.
- Build processes, internal enablement and document best practices within the Account Management function that new hires can learn from and replicate.
What You’ll Bring:
- 3-5 years of customer account management/customer success experience; preferably with a supply chain technology company.
- Proven success growing enterprise level customers with a consultative and strategic mindset.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM management.
- An entrepreneurial spirit that is connected to an amazing work ethic, persistence and positive attitude.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Bonus points for being bilingual.
Who we are?
Forager is a logistics tech startup with one goal: simplify cross-border freight with a combination of purpose-built technology and decades of industry experience. We're building an automated and collaborative marketplace that connects cross-border shippers (customers) with their optimal carrier (trucking companies) based on region, price, and service rating.
In response to COVID-19 & Forager’s commitment to keeping our employees, their families and our community safe, we have made the decision to continue working remotely. This means all new hires will be onboarded and trained remotely. In the future, this position will be expected to work onsite at our Chicago HQ, once local government orders indicate that it is possible in addition to when Forager decides it is safe to do so.
Forager is an equal employment opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other legal protected characteristics.