Account Manager, Enterprise Solutions at Cvent | Kapow
In this role, you will be charged with identifying and closing sales opportunities with the clients you manage. This includes contract renewals, up-sells, and cross-sells. Additionally, you will provide a high level of quality of service to our customers. You will be required to demonstrate solution-selling skills and effectively manage internal relationships with the Sales and Client Services departments to ensure complete customer satisfaction and meet sales objectives.
What You Will Be Doing
- Call on existing clients in an effort to meet and exceed individual and department revenue expectations
- Identify and close sales/business development opportunities such as renewals, but also growing accounts through up-sells and cross-sells with our existing Fortune 2000 clients
- Pursue relationships with key decision-makers across client organizations to grow the Cvent footprint within each account
- Collaborate with other divisions across the Company, including Client Services and Sales teams to ensure complete customer satisfaction with the Cvent product and organization
- Ensure customer issues are acknowledged and resolved in a timely manner
- Develop and actively pursue list of targeted Key Accounts and create individual plans of action to penetrate these accounts
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities via pipeline report
- Monitor and report sales activity within the system
- Ensure that all accounts remain in good standing through consistent follow up and communication
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or relevant work experience considered.
- Minimum 7 years of proven customer facing, inside sales and account management experience (with revenue generation) experience in the software or related industry*
- At least 1 year of recent experience managing accounts of large (e.g Fortune 2000) clients
- Ability to multi-task and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Must be able to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include relationship management, consultative selling, product demonstrations, and closing contracts
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding expectations against revenue goals
- Moderate level of technical expertise (from a usability standpoint) and an interest in technology
- Ability to pick up and maintain technical product knowledge quickly
- Ability and willingness to travel approximately 30% of the time
*Relevant experience, while not limited to, might include selling CRM or CMS systems, ASP based data systems, Travel or Meeting Planning Services.
At Cvent we celebrate, support and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace.