Account Manager II - Enterprise Sales
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 2+ years’ experience in account management role preferably in the financial services industry.
- Superb communication and organizational skills to proactively assist in managing clients projects and deliverables.
- Ability to collaborate with internal business units to solve client business issues and develop strategic solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferable with a business focus or related experience.
We’d love to see:
- Experience coordinating monthly and quarterly business review material with sales team and client.
- Ability to manage and coordinate marketing messages and campaigns within a CRM.
- Experience managing SLA scorecard reporting and RCA communications with the client, requiring information gathering from multiple internal groups and positioning client documentation appropriately.
Impact You'll Make:
- In the first 90 days - support to the Enterprise Sales team in protecting and growing current revenue streams.
- Beyond 90 days - serve as primary team liaison with Enterprise Center of Excellence (COE) Sales Support to ensure client requests and/or projects are completed accurately and timely.
- Manage account level monthly billing, invoicing, and income statement accuracy. Verify that the billing process executed by the Sales Support team is accurate. Compare billing with contractual pricing. Validate monthly usage against income statements and invoices. Coordinate forecasting volume/revenues with client and TU finance.
- Manage and track contract obligations and contract execution process with client.
- Manage and track proof of concepts and pipeline activities for existing program development work (e.g. changes to decision programs, custom model developments, etc.).
- Manage client communications and planning for on-site Info Security, Data Furnishing, and Batch Credit Services audits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.