Account Manager (Post Sale) at Bringg
Position Title: Account Manager (Post Sale)
Bringg is looking for an Account Manager for the USA Region to join our rapidly growing, lively and ambitious business. You will build and maintain key relationships, develop and manage opportunities as well as the retention of our enterprise customers. The ideal candidate is a rapid self-starter and possesses a strong account management background, demonstrated experience in creating and maintaining business relationships, has a good understanding of logistics and technology innovations. You will be working with cross-functional teams like Customer Success, Sales and Support teams.
- The account manager in Bringg is taking full ownership of the success of the customer post-sale. this is not a quota carrier job.
- Own all facets of the account management process for large, complex strategic accounts
- Manage the customer life cycle from implementation through scale to ensure strategic objectives are met and maintained.
- Continuously drive value creation through a deep understanding of our customers’ strategic vision by partnering in exercises to identify expanded use cases.
- Manage all go forward commercial discussions including but not limited to renewals and SOW’s.
- Partner closely with Customer Success, and across Bringg, to ensure client needs are being met through exceptional service and high value-added products.
- Maximize retention rate across the book of business
- Cultivate relationships with users and key stakeholders to ensure Bringg is viewed as a business partner rather than a vendor
- Hold Business Reviews with key stakeholders
- Qualifications And Preferred Skills
- At least 5 years of Account Management experience
- Proven track record of success in the industry/ business environment
- Experience leading sales, customer success and operations in a high-growth technology environment, across a range of industries and customer segments at the enterprise level
- Business thinker, effective collaboration with peers as well as with executive functional, and senior business leaders.
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- SaaS, platform solutions or logistics experience required
- Bi-lingual candidates highly preferred (English, Spanish, Portuguese)
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build executive-level relationships with strategic clients and industry thought leaders.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, in particular with engineering and product teams to drive product improvements for our clients’ needs.
- Demonstrated passion and ability to understand and support clients’ business strategies and growth plans