Account Manager - Shelf Edge Merchandising at Syndigo
The Account Manager - Shelf Edge Merchandising will be responsible for managing the relationship, growth strategy, engagement plan, and overall value delivered to a set of named accounts, with a focus on in-store merchandising solutions. This role will be responsible for renewals of existing accounts, as well as revenue growth within the client base. This role will ensure current clients have a strong awareness of Syndigo’s solutions and are effectively utilizing the tools and services.
The Account Manager will be client-facing and responsible for building and growing relationships and helping Syndigo clients in the grocery & convenience sectors drive their strategic initiatives. This hybrid role will involve elements of both a sales role and a customer success role.
This is a quota-carrying, individual contributor role that can be based in Syndigo’s office in either Lisle, IL or Chicago, IL.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Day-to-day account management and client support
- Drive renewal conversations with existing customers
- Identify opportunities for additional revenue within client via cross-sell and up-sell and manage the sales process for such
- Establish and develop relationships with clients to understand the business needs and build connections across appropriate departments
- Educate clients on the benefits of Syndigo’s solution and articulate Syndigo’s value proposition
- Create & execute engagement plans for clients
- Conduct on-boarding and training sessions with clients
- Manage individual renewal & revenue pipelines
- Accurate and consistent Salesforce data entry of activity
- 1-5 years of experience in roles that include both account management and customer success
- Knowledge of the CPG industry, particularly from the retailer perspective
- Excellent presentation skills via phone, video conference, and in-person
- Ability to create compelling sales presentations and proposals
- Experience with in-store merchandising very helpful
- High degree of comfort with technology
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)