WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
As part of the Braze Account Management Team, you will be the commercial owner of a portfolio of Braze’s strategic clients, ensuring they are maximizing value through use of our technology. This is an opportunity to bring your skills as a consultant, business analyst, project manager and sales professional to work with leading global brands and expand your knowledge of multi-channel consumer engagement, mobile marketing automation, APIs and analytics.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience renewing and expanding existing SaaS solutions contracts to clients in a variety of different verticals where typical deal size ranges from $25k - $500k/year. Ideally your product sales experience focuses on selling email, analytics, CRM, marketing automation, and/or content marketing solutions. Prior experience should include collaboration with Customer Success and Marketing/Sales Enablement teams including input into the lead generation process.This is a field sales role that routinely requires travel for onsite customer engagement, resulting on a majority of time spent out of the office meeting with and selling to existing customers.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Drive, determination and accountability
- Background in SaaS sales for Mobile and/or Marketing Technology
- Outstanding verbal, written and stand-up presentation skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Prior experience with salesforce.com CRM, or other CRM used to manage sales pipeline.
- Excellent organisational skills and time management abilities
- The ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Proven ability to quickly get up to speed on new cloud apps and tools
- A proven networker in your daily life through social media and other mediums
- Up-to-date on digital trends, especially in the mobile, web and email space
- Proven success navigating large organizations and the ability to quickly identify decision makers and the decision making process for large, global brands
- Own commercial relationship, empowering Braze utilization and value.
- Effectively communicate customer feedback to Braze product team.
- Achieve upsell and renewals targets.
- Cross-department collaboration across company, including but not limited to Success, Sales, Product, Legal and Marketing.
- Coordinate resources to drive feature adoption.
- Excellent Product knowledge.
- Pro-actively analyze customer product usage and identify growth opportunities.
- Work with Account Executives and other Success Partners to seamlessly transition clients from pre-sales, through onboarding and into ongoing Service usage.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.