Account Manager - Sr Majors
Account Manager - Sr Majors
Sales & Business Development | Chicago, Illinois
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform how the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our teams partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
The Senior Account Manager (AM) is a high impact position combining equal parts relationship management and client satisfaction. The Senior AM will work with existing DocuSign customers, managing an average book of 50 accounts ($10M+ book in annual contract value) to develop and maintain extraordinary relationships to ensure their satisfaction, retention and expansion. The Senior AM is accountable for customer retention, proactive client management, forecast accuracy, and driving adoption/usage with customers and prospects in collaboration with internal teams and the broader DocuSign partner ecosystem.
This position reports to the Director, Commercial Account Management.
- Develop and leverage customer relationships to improve customer retention
- Uncover additional opportunities within the Commercial team’s most strategic customers
- Manage renewal process and negotiate multi-variable contracts.
- Drive usage and adoption and consult customers to increase successful adoption of the Docusign Platform
- Facilitate cross functional support to achieve successful product implementation.
- Develop and execute strategic territory plans to achieve metrics.
- Become an expert within the specific vertical/geographical accounts managed.
- Foster strong working relationship with DocuSign Account Executives to support and grow current customer base.
- Travel to foster relationships with customers in territory
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in account management focused on customer retention within the technology or software industry
- BS/BA degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, specifically at the executive level.
- Experience with project management and consulting with customers to deploy technology.
- Strong business acumen and ability to analyze data to address customer situations.
- Experience building highly consultative customer relationships.
- Track record of success and over-achievement of quota in past positions.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment. Exceptional time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills a must.
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.