Redstone is one of the fastest growing fintech startups in the country focused on streamlining creation of esoteric alternative asset classes. The fintech disruptor dismantled the MBS ecosystem, streamlining it with a digital platform that employs AI and machine learning tools to eliminate unnecessary steps and redundant time-wasting approval processes. Redstone's growing MBS partner network includes institutional and retail investors, forward flow partners, brokerages and mortgage lenders.
In pursuit of that mission, Redstone is seeking an Account Manager to join the Sales and Operations team in Chicago. The individual will play a critical role impacting the growth of the organization. This role will be working with Redstone’s partners and internal departments to ensure the customers have an exemplary experience while ensuring compliance, quality and efficiency as the creation of assets move through the process. We are looking for a hands-on candidate who takes ownership and seeks new opportunities.
What you’ll do at Redstone:
- Handle a working pipeline of assets originated through the platform
- Follow up and set clear expectations with internal and external parties regarding the process flow
- Sort and label conditions allowing the Operations and Underwriting team to easily identify items ready for review
- Act as a filter for the Underwriting team by handling customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner. Act as the first stop before involvement from an Operations Associate is necessary
- Liaise with the partner networks in a timely and professional manner
- Communicate strengths and weaknesses of Redstone’s products to the client and Operations teams
- Collaborate with sales, underwriting, closing and funding departments regarding assets submitted and timelines for completion
- Achieve the monthly production and turn time goals for your sales team
- Analyze complex data in order to explain decisions based on applicable state and federal regulations
- Perform other duties as necessary
Why you are a fit at Redstone:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We believe talent and drive are worth more than words on a resume, ideas and execution are more important than titles and everyone is an owner. We collaborate with highly-motivated, intelligent people to stay true to our motto - Redstoners are doers.
At Redstone, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.