Account Manager at Epsilon (Chicago, IL)
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Account Manager provides our marketing clients with exceptional service by developing and executing personalized messaging and creative strategies to achieve client business objectives. The Account Manager is also accountable for maintaining and optimizing client revenue in an ROI-focused environment, ultimately to help grow market share.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Apply understanding of client objectives, consumer behavior/motivations, marketing and branding principles, available data, and Epsilon products to develop campaign/messaging strategy recommendations
- Develop and manage client roadmaps against quarterly account forecasts
Execution, Process, & Project Management:
- Partner with cross-functional teams on account and campaign set-up to achieve strategic goals
- Demonstrate expertise in all Epsilon Account Management tools and processes
- Manage campaign launches across cross-functional teams to ensure strategic, effective, timely and efficient execution
Reporting & Analytics:
- Monitor and manage program performance/KPIs to identify account risks and develop mitigation strategies
- Create and present campaign performance reports to clients
- Interpret and apply analytical insights to optimize program(s)
- Identify opportunities for client program expansion
- Partner with Client Development Director to present new opportunities to clients
- Seek standardization and automation wherever possible
- Drive operational efficiency and scalability
- Drive adoption of products, tools, processes and best practices throughout team
Team Building & Leadership:
- Work effectively across large cross-functional teams
- Foster a collaborative environment to encourage a respectful exchange of ideas between cross-teams
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university
- 4+ in Account Management or Project Management (digital marketing or interactive agency experience is a plus)
- Recent and relevant experience working with CPG/shopper marketing clients
- Excellent client service acumen, presentation and writing skills
- Creative, self-starter, who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Track record of working across an organization to get things done
- Ability to learn quickly and think strategically
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.