What Your Day Could Consist Of:
- Work with all types of customers to provide strategic recommendations, answer questions, and offer support through calls, emails, chat and webinars
- Onboard and train new accounts to help clients extract the full value of ActiveCampaign
- Identify growth opportunities within our customer base through outbound and inbound lead generation and qualification. Work with our Account Executives to qualify opportunities and ensure smooth transfers.
- Work cross-departmentally with internal teams such as Finance and Support to handle billing requests, account audits, and escalate issues.
- Exceed quarterly KPIs by providing premier customer support. Exceed activity and pipeline goals on a quarterly basis.
- Perform other duties such as participating in department initiatives, side projects, and pilot groups.
What Is Needed:
- 1-2 years client relationship experience in the technology industry
- Enthusiastic about technology with demonstrated technical aptitude
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Sales experience is preferred
- Zendesk experience is a plus
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including 100% coverage of your medical premiums and 50% for dependents, open vacation policy, fully paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, catered lunches every day in a kitchen stocked with snacks and fresh fruit, free CTA or Metra passes, and a DIVVY bike membership (to name a few). At ActiveCampaign, we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is warm, supportive, and helpful where we treat each other exceptionally well. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!