Promet Source, a Chicago based web and mobile application development company, is looking to hire an Account Manager to work with current clients as well as new business. We are a technology firm that delivers web and mobile development solutions and provides ongoing support. Our clients include many Higher Education institutions, high volume eCommerce applications as well as startups. As a leading technology provider of web services, we focus on complex web development, Open Source CMS support and iOS mobile applications. We are dedicated to open source software solutions by providing managed services for Drupal-based websites, products, and applications.
As the Account Manager, you will manage current customers and explore additional opportunities inside existing accounts. You will need to understand the tehcnical and business requirements of the customer and translate those into sales opportunites.
You must be a strong communicator, problem solver, thinker and analyzer – with the ability to understand client needs in a rapidly changing business environment.
- 3+ years proven account management/sales experience in a technology company
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Entrepreneurial and self-driven
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proven sales Experience: Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
- Client focused and result driven: Experience in delivering client-focused solutions
- Primary point of contact experience as well as the ability to build long-term relationships with clients and be able to help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Manage and support accounts to ensure client satisfaction and success with applications.
- Advocate client priorities internally
- Develop and execute plans to address client satisfaction gaps
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, Salesforce/other CRM
- Experience with Jira a plus
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Travel: limited travel is required