GTreasury, the leading innovator of integrated SaaS treasury and risk management solutions for the digital treasurer is currently looking to hire a motivated Account Manager to join our growing global sales organization. Developed using the latest technology, GTreasury helps empower organizations on their path to strategic treasury, by enabling total visibility into their cash, liquidity, payments and financial risk management. With enterprise clients spanning North America, EMEA and APAC, GTreasury is headquartered in Chicago with offices in London, Sydney and Manila.
As an Account Manager with GTreasury, you will be responsible for all aspects of relationship management and customer success planning, strategically partnering with GTreasury customers to gain insight into the client’s business initiatives and needs, in an effort to enable clients to recognize continued value in GTreasury’s solutions and services. You will be responsible for managing the post-sales relationships with an assigned client base in order to facilitate a positive and long-term relationship and ensure ongoing customer satisfaction. In doing so, you will focus on continued solution optimization, with the goal of improving customer usage, through use of best practices to manage and grow this segment of our customer base.
What you will do:
- Build high level strategic relationships / partnerships with our corporate clients
- Develop deep knowledge of our clients business requirements in order to recommend customized up-sell solutions and services that best fit each client’s needs
- Maintain strong knowledge of GTreasury and our competitors' products, services, sales tactics and weaknesses in order to provide fact based recommendations and insights to customers
- Perform ongoing investigative analysis of clients’ specific needs and organizational requirements.
- Develop integrated account plans in conjunction with the client and host quarterly reviews of the plan with the client.
- Conduct regular strategic reviews with the client
- Develop sales organizational strategies by contributing sales information, analysis and recommended strategic thinking and direction.
- Develop and be able to deliver the GTreasury value proposition
- Collaborate closely with internal teams including sales, product, solutions and client support
Who we are looking for:
- 3+ years in Sales / Account Management experience
- Software-as-a-Service experience strongly preferred; TMS, Payments and/or FinTech experience a plus
- Knowledge of, and interest in, financial markets, risk and derivative hedging products preferred
- Extensive experience building customer relationships and managing prospects through complex product evaluations
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Requires strong time management, organizational, team building, coaching and mentoring skills
- Strong business skills, industry knowledge and financial management and planning skills
- Requires expert negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner including presentations
To learn more about GTreasury: