SpotHero is looking for someone build and maintain meaningful relationships with garage operators, understanding each individual operator’s needs in order to most effectively build and maintain successful partnerships. You will meet goals around optimizations in order to improve SpotHero supply and increase the account-level penetration of existing locations by increasing total number of live locations available per account.
Who we are: SpotHero is one of transportation's hottest tech companies! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking on-the-go or in advance, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will I do?
- Secure and expand revenue of existing portfolio of operator partners by building strong relationships
- Drive growth among a portfolio of existing operator partners by acting as a strategic advisor and providing impactful commercial insights
- Manage all Operator requests, including but not limited to: rate changes, inventory adjustments, and operational updates.
- Meet goals around optimizations (add inventory, better/more rates), generally improving SpotHero supply.
- When applicable, work with Account Executives to transition new accounts after they are closed and maintain the relationships
- Communicative. You are the point of contact for the parking companies and strive to ensure that every partner is as in love with SpotHero as we are. You'll help manage every touch point of the relationship--from implementing marketing campaigns to adding on additional locations, anything that touches your clients will go through you.
- Naturally curious and innovative. Extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Organized. Your mind is a steel trap. You follow through on your commitments and are incredibly attentive to detail.
- Dynamic. You're able to combine analytical thinking with interpersonal skills to manage and expand high quality partnerships.
- A closer. You are confident and people like talking with you. You care about helping people get the most out of our services and aren't afraid to ask.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with experience in a customer or client facing role
- Compassionate with a unique ability to understand client needs
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity while managing multiple competing priorities
- Desire to work closely with others in a collaborative manner
- Salesforce experience is super helpful
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and SpotHero swag.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we help people park!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized as a Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.