Account Manager at Arrive
What you'll be doing
- Serve as primary point of contact to a portfolio of strategic partners - both new and existing - across multiple verticals, including ticketing and venues, travel, automotive and local.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting partner relationships. Develop trusted advisor relationships with partner stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Develop, plan and build new business opportunities within existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement that maximize value proposition and drive revenue
- Collaborate with Business Development, Product, and Engineering teams to effectively and efficiently onboard new partners
- Responding to daily requests for support on integration projects ranging from a simple deep link in an email campaign to a ground up native app build, using our transactional APIs.
- Define, standardize and maintain documentation of all integration options and best practices throughout the customer lifecycle
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor and develop sales reports for internal and external use
- Articulate and update partners on existing and new product features or initiatives; support and troubleshoot during any technical outages
- Help forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor’s degree. Business or marketing majors are a plus
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in account management of B2B clients
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and customer service orientation with a proven ability to build trusted, long-term relationships as a subject matter expert to partners’ sales, product, and engineering teams
- Strong analytical skills. You have the ability to identify business questions, know what data is necessary to answer those questions, and can develop recommendations/guidance to partners based on that data.
- Familiarity inspecting network traffic in a browser, using web browser developer tools, SQL, REST API documentation, cURL, Postman, etc.
- Proven project management expertise and the ability to manage multiple deliverables at various stages across functions in an effective and efficient manner.
- Must possess an entrepreneurial spirit, be self-motivated, and have a record of exceeding goals and objectives
- Ability to work under pressure in high visibility, fast-paced, and dynamic environments
- Superior problem-solving skills and an inherent “will-to-win”
- Passion for using data to find hidden opportunities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Docs and Customer Relationship Management tools