Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last ten years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 150 team members, and we’ve created an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work.
It's with that in mind we are looking to add an Account Representative to our team. This individual will be responsible for the full sales cycle within our high-growth sales verticals, including qualifying leads, setting appointments, negotiating contract terms, and closing the deal. We are seeking driven, sales-minded individuals that are looking for an opportunity to join a high-growth startup, and will be rewarded for performance with uncapped growth opportunity.
As our Account Representative you’ll be responsible for:
- Research and qualify potential business opportunities within a defined territory
- Own and drive the full sales cycle
- Conduct compelling and engaging product demonstrations via web or in-person
- Meet or exceed sales objectives and quotas (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Maintain clean records and pipeline in Salesforce.com
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a pretty unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be:
- Be Driven - As a sales-minded individual, you will develop and execute world-class product demonstrations for each customer to ensure that they understand the value that Hireology will bring to their business. You will have a desire to want to grow professionally and progress in your career.
- Have Great Communication Skills - You will tell Hireology’s story in all types of businesses with all types of owners. You will make sure that you remain transparent throughout the sales process and embrace the needs of the customer.
- Metrics-Driven - We’re passionate about data and trends. While achieving your monthly, quarterly and annual goals, you will be just as passionate while also providing a wow experience for each customer that you contact.
- Team Player - You will work hand in hand with your Sales Managers to identify opportunities, forge relationships and close deals.
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified? Below are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in an Account Representative candidate. Also, we want a chance to get to know who you are and why you applied, so please include a cover letter.
- Pathological optimism and a can't-lose attitude, with a healthy dose of reality
- 1-3+ years of B2B Sales experience
- Salesforce.com or other comparable CRM experience a plus
- Highly motivated, driven, self-starter
So what can you expect after you apply? You will:
- Take a brief true/false survey. Be sure to check your email after you apply.
- Have a phone conversation with someone on our Recruiting team. This is a high-level conversation about you, but also a good opportunity for you to learn more about us.
- Meet with our Sales team to discuss how your past experiences will enable you to be successful in this role. Be prepared to walk us through your sales experience with examples of how you have done it in the past. No homework or on-the-spot assignments. We just want to see how you would make an impact in this role.
- Take a strategic critical thinking assessment that determines how we can develop you at Hireology.
- Provide us with some references. We use our automated reference check system for this, so you just give us some names, they fill out a survey, and we are all set.
- Speak with a member of our senior leadership team including our VP of Sales.
Hireology is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or protected veteran status, or any other category protected under the law. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We support an inclusive workplace where Hireologists excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.