Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last eight years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 175 team members, and we’ve created an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work.
The Account Representative role is responsible for the full sales cycle within our customer base. This includes qualifying leads, setting appointments, negotiating contract terms, and closing the deal. We are seeking driven, sales-minded individuals that are looking for an opportunity to join a high-growth startup, and will be rewarded for performance with uncapped growth opportunity.
As the Account Representative you’ll be responsible for:
- Research and qualify potential business opportunities within our established customer base
- Own and drive full sales cycle
- Conduct compelling and engaging product demonstrations via web or in-person
- Meet or exceed sales objectives and quotas (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Maintain clean records and pipeline in Salesforce.com
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a pretty unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be:
- Be Driven: As a sales-minded individual, you will develop and execute world-class product demonstrations for each customer to ensure that they understand the value that Hireology will bring to their business. You will have a desire to want to grow professionally and progress in your career.
- Have Great Communication Skills - You will tell Hireology’s story in all types of businesses with all types of owners. You will make sure that you remain transparent throughout the sales process and embrace the needs of the customer.
- Metrics-Driven - We’re passionate about data and trends. While achieving your monthly, quarterly and annual goals, you will be just as passionate while also providing a wow experience for each customer that you contact.
- Team Player - You will work hand in hand with your Customer Success Managers to identify opportunities, forge relationships and close deals.
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified? Below are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in an Account Representative candidate. Also, we want a chance to get to know who you are and why you applied, so please include a cover letter.
- Pathological optimism and a can't-lose attitude, with a healthy dose of reality
- A bachelor's degree required
- 1-3+ years of B2B Sales experience
- Salesforce.com or other comparable CRM experience a plus
- Highly motivated, driven, self-starter