The Account Representative is a key member of the Account Management team and is primarily responsible for handling inbound requests from Fusion's existing SMB clients. As part of these inbound requests, the Account Representative will manage and facilitate cross-sell and upsell opportunities. This role will also collaborate with our Business Development Representatives for lead generation. In addition, the Account Representative will be responsible for monitoring support cases across Fusion's entire customer base, including our larger enterprise organizations. With success, the Account Representative can put themselves on an upward career path that can propel them into Sales, Key Account Management, Product Management or Marketing positions within Fusion.
Account Representative will report to a Team Lead or to the VP of Account Management.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Convert on leads from Fusion's Business Development Managers who mine Fusion's existing SMB clients for upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Monitor renewal dates for Fusion's SMB clients
- Coordinate internal resources to deliver product demonstrations
- Monitor and escalate customer support cases across Fusion's entire customer base
- Manage opportunities within the CRM system recording all client interactions, continually maintaining probability-to-close for opportunities
- Manage the process for creating statements of work and contracts, as well as pricing negotiations
- Maintain a good working knowledge of the Fusion Framework technology features and functions
- Maintain a good working knowledge of trends and best practices in the risk management, business continuity and IT disaster recovery industries
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 2 + years of successful sales or customer service experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exposure to or experience with Salesforce.com is preferred.
- Prior B2B and Software-as-a-Service experience preferred.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Motivation, drive, and a self-starting attitude
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.