ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow is looking for an Accounting Transformation Manager who has a positive attitude and is highly motivated to learn and grow within the organization and proven ability to thrive successfully in a fast- paced multitask-oriented environment. This is an individual contributing job focused on acquisition accounting and consolidations.
What you get to do in this role:
- Identify and implement process improvements and automation to reduce time to close and improve accuracy of underlying accounting records
- Assist with accounting operations related to the initial set-up, integration and dissolution of entities
- Partner with cross-functional teams on a regular basis to identify areas for improvement and solve problems
- Lead critical accounting projects to source ideas, contribute expertise, and co-design interim and target state processes including the implementation and updates of key finance and reporting systems
- Ensure accounting systems are stable and scalable to support the accurate and timely reporting of financial data
- Develop and maintain an overall financial planning calendar, ensuring operational excellence across the team
- Formulate a communication strategy to keep participants / users informed about the direction of the team’s transformation efforts
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Positive attitude, collaborative, and comfort in a fluid environment that changes as the business evolves
- Demonstrated ability to drive global consolidations process efficiently
- High attention to details with excellent organizational skills and ability to take charge, set objectives, drive to results, team oriented
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Ability to manage initiatives including: detailed planning, process management, and documentation
- Advanced Excel skills are essential, and experience in SAP and BPC are preferred
- Familiarity with robotic process automation, machine learning and natural language processing
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field; CPA/MBA preferred
- Requires minimum of six years of experience, including 2+ years of Big 4 accounting experience
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.