Advisory Solution Consultant-Alliances/Channels DXC Partnership at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Location(s): Work from Home, USA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. We are reimagining and digitalizing the employee experience and democratizing development all within a high performance, growth mindset culture. Are you looking to unleash your full potential to innovate, execute, and make an impact? Do you have a passion for driving innovative solutions and technical advancements? Are you at home bringing people together to solve complex issues? If so, you will find your place in the ServiceNow Alliance and Channels team.
ServiceNow employees work globally in a fast-paced, innovative environment. We are building a healthy, inclusive, and high-performing company at scale. Our Alliance and Channels team works with the most innovative technological partners in the world. Members of our team are experts at what they do, leaders in their focus disciplines, working to unlock the highest potential in our teams and partners.
About the Role
The Alliance and Channels Advisory Solution Consultant focuses on delivering value to ServiceNow Managed Service Provider partners. In this role, you will be expected to provide pre-sales support; technical application, integration, and architecture advice; and ongoing communication of the latest ServiceNow solutions and capabilities. You will also lead our partners in building ServiceNow practices that deliver exceptional customer outcomes.
Additionally, you will be responsible for evangelizing ServiceNow mindshare to our partner community for them to adopt a ServiceNow-first approach, to sell effectively to their customers, and to extend the ServiceNow value proposition. This role will must reside in Central or Eastern time zones with Texas or North East locations preferred.
As an Advisory Solution Consultant, you will:
• Create enduring relationships with partners—including senior leadership—to understand and support their go-to-market strategy and client pursuits.
• Create and execute plans to drive mind share of ServiceNow within the MSP partner communities.
• Identify and collaborate with partners on business development opportunities for market-differentiated offerings based on the ServiceNow platform.
• Provide oversight on, and ensure successful completion of, partner initiatives and any necessary RFx assistance.
• Take a lead role in managing and delivering technical enablement and pre-sales capabilities for Managed Service Providers (MSPs).
• Take a lead role in enabling partners to demonstrate the value of the ServiceNow platform and applications to our collective end customers.
• Drive usage of ServiceNow training tools, sales tools content, and information resources, including on-going updates of platform/application advancements.
• Acquire and expand working knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and associated applications with a focus on Domain Separation in support of our Managed Services partners
• Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues within our organization.
• Collaborate, actively share knowledge, and promote best known methods amongst other ServiceNow Solution Consulting team members
• Travel for Partner, Customer, and Organizational activities up to 50%Qualifications
• US Citizenship is required.
• 5+ years of Solution Consulting experience.
• 5+ years of consulting or experience working with Managed Service Providers in both “Sell To” and “Sell Through” opportunities.
• Experience in procurement cycle.
• Working knowledge of modern web technologies and cloud computing.
• Excellent understanding of the architectural principles for cloud-based platforms that include SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, and automation.
• Intrinsically curious and passionate about researching current and emerging technologies and developing innovative solutions.
• Talented at explaining complex topics clearly and concisely, and effective at providing practical guidance.
• Experience working in corporate enterprise and engaging at the CxO level.
• Superb problem-solving skills and logical thinking ability.
• Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership.
• Undergraduate degree in Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering etc.
• A current ServiceNow certification (e.g. Certified System Administrator and/or Certified Implementation Specialist).
• Experience in any of the key subject areas, with a demonstrated history delivering consulting services:
◦ IT Strategy and Planning
◦ IT Operations and Management
◦ IT Processes
◦ IT Governance
◦ IT Portfolio, Program and Project Management
◦ IT Project Delivery (SDLC)
◦ Enterprise Architecture (Strategy, Planning, Standards)
Experience that will help you stand out:
• Completion of ServiceNow Domain Separation education within the past year.
• Experience developing on competitive platforms.
• ServiceNow platform development experience.
• Experience working with Alliance and Channel Partners in both “Sell To” and “Sell With” opportunities.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.