ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Job Title: GRC Solution Consultant
We’re the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion. And we believe it’s great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come join our Sales A-team.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is seeking Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) solution architects. The GRC advisory will provide guidance and expertise to support customers with product and solution leadership during pre-sales engagements. The GRC advisory will participate in the acquisition and retention of customers by utilizing world-class technical pre-sales solution consulting techniques to communicate the power, flexibility, and ease-of-use of GRC on the ServiceNow SaaS platform. This is a hands-on solution architect who is capable of going wide and deep on solution delivery and solution positioning during sales cycles. In addition, the GRC advisory architect will work with professional services to ensure a customer are successfully implemented and value established during sales cycle is actualized.
What you get to do in this role:
- Participation in opportunities with ServiceNow’s global strategic accounts.
- Provide subject matter mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and via webex.
- Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s).
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects.
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents.
- Partner with product management to stay current on product developments/releases.
- Supporting marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc.
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at Executive briefings / marketing events
n order to be successful in this role, the ideal candidate needs:
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the m
- Strong pre-sales experience.
- Understanding of the sales process and a trusted advisor for account representative and extended sales organization.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and 3-5 years of experience is required.
- 3-5 years of experience in more than one of the following disciplines; operational risk management, enterprise risk management, business continuity and disaster recovery, vendor management, audit management, corporate compliance, and policy management.
- Working knowledge of the GRC industry landscape, including vendors and tools, such as; RSA Archer, Metric Stream, IBM Open Pages, Modulo, Rsam, LockPath, or Agilliance.
- Practitioner experience working in a governance, risk, and compliance role, such as; external auditor, control owner, audit manager, or internal audit.
- Experience working in a large government or corporate enterprise environment.
- The following industry certifications are helpful, but not required: GRCP, GRCA, CGEIT, CRISC, or CISA.
- Ability to clearly articulate the power and value of the ServiceNow platform in terms familiar to a non-IT, GRC audience.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills and be self-directed and independent.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.