ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow is seeking driven Pre-Sales Security Solution Consultants. The Security Solution Consultant will provide solution leadership and expertise to support customers during the sales engagement. The Security Solution Consultant will participate in the acquisition and retention of customers by leveraging the Security Operations (Security Incident Response, Threat Intelligence, and Vulnerability Response) Solutions.
This position is for a hands-on Security Solution Consultant who is capable of going wide and deep on solution development and positioning.
What You Get To Do In This Role
- Responsible for creating innovative solutions leveraging ServiceNow’s Security Operations (Security Incident Response, Threat Intelligence, and Vulnerability Response) Solutions
- Review customer’s security architecture and design process and system integrations to ServiceNow Security Operations.
- Respond to customer questions relating to ServiceNow Security Operations Solution
- This role is pivotal in providing our growing customer base, with lessons learned, strategies, and advice to enhance real-world security operations.
- Develop and contribute to sales campaigns focused on Security Operations Solutions
- Contribute and maintain a showcase of Security Operations solutions created on the ServiceNow platform
- Help develop programs that enable other Solution Consultants to demonstrate the value of Security Operations on the ServiceNow platform
- Configure solution environments to address customer requirements and business issues
- Collaborate with Product Management and Development team members to enhance ServiceNow products with new capabilities that address customer needs
- Share best practices and known solutions with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of the other team members
- Stay current on competitive Analyses and understanding differentiators between ServiceNow and Competitors
- Supporting Marketing Events and User Conferences, Trade Shows, Etc
What You Get To Do In This Role
- Lead architecture and design engagements with Partners on how ServiceNow meets the Business/IT needs for their end customer
- Demonstrations of products based upon business initiatives or required outcomes focused upon the value the solution delivers
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with the Partner
- Staying current on product developments/releases to provide guidance to Partners
- Forging trusted advisor relationships at the top levels at the Partner account
- Providing thought leadership and collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure customer success is achieved
- Participate in and deliver Business Reviews with aligned account teams
- Engaging with the Partner and cross functional teams post sales to ensure successful transition from sales to delivery
- Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues within our organization
- Identifying, leading and contributing to the creation of best practices, white papers, workshops, technology days, “lunch and learns” etc.
- Provide oversight on, and ensure successful completion of Partner initiatives and any necessary RFx assistance
What You Need To Be Successful In This Role
- 3+ years of Solution Consulting experience
- Experience and understanding of multiple technical domains - application, data, integration, big data, mobility, analytics, etc.
- Excellent understanding of the architectural principles for cloud-based platforms that include SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, and automation
- Intrinsically curious and passionate about researching the current and emerging technologies and developing innovative solutions
- Strong facilitation skills, to encourage clear articulation of the business issues and effective solution design by the relevant players
- Passion for and demonstrated success understanding and fulfilling internal or external customer needs; maintains a problem-solver mindset
- Sharp business judgment, ability to see the "big picture" and to prioritize
- Executive presence, strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to manage change and ambiguity with an action orientation/drive – must thrive in a dynamic environment
- Talented at explaining complex topics clearly and concisely, and effective at providing practical guidance
- Ability to collaborate and interact at multiple levels (Enterprise Architects, Technical Architects, Offering Managers, Directors, VP’s, and CXO’s)
- This position is eligible for remote employment
- Applicant must reside in the Central, US Region
- Relocation Assistance is not available
- Internal Applicants - please apply through our internal careers page
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.