ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow is changing the way government works. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We’re the fastest growing enterprise cloud software in the world above $1 billion. And we believe it’s great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, and we celebrate our people. Come join our Sales A-team.
ServiceNow is seeking an Advisory Solution Consultant to provide technical sales support to the sales force, and to provide prospective customers with product and solution advice during pre-sales discussions. The Solution Consultant will participate in the acquisition and retention of customers by utilizing world-class technical pre-sales solution consulting techniques to communicate the power, flexibility, and ease-of-use of the ServiceNow SaaS solution.
What you get to do in this role:
• Mastery of the Sales process and trusted advisor for account representative
• Participation on one or more strategic accounts either in support or lead.
• Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
• Participation in several Proof of Concepts
• Eloquent and fluid communication of technical/business concepts
• Main speaker at executive briefings/marketing events
• Established Relationships with colleagues in development/support/marketing/operations
• ITIL certification and understanding
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
• Pre-sales experience and with one of more of the following is highly desirable; ITSM, SDLC, PPM, GRC, Cloud Orchestration, Event Management, Orchestration Technologies, Asset Discovery Technologies, Service Mapping Technologies, Configuration Automation Technologies, Business Intelligence, or any complimentary technologies.
• Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology.
• Able to articulate and logically communicate concepts with technical and non-technical audiences
• Experience in the Federal procurement cycle
• Working knowledge of US Intelligence Community and TS SCI clearance at a minimum
• US Citizenship is required
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.Additional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.