Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Supporting ServiceNow’s MedSLED Sales Team, you’ll work with Medical Provider, State and Local, and Education customers to understand their business issues and provide high impact, relevant presentations and demos of ServiceNow’s Customer Workflow solutions.
What you get to do in this role:
- You will work in Customer Workflows, one of ServiceNow’s fastest growing business units.
- Working with our MedSLED customers, you’ll support the critical missions of some our most important customers.
- Join one of the top software companies in the world.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 8-12 years’ experience in technical pre-sales
- 5-7 years’ experience selling to State and Local, Medical Providers, Education, or similar customers
- 3-5 years’ experience with Customer Service, Customer Experience, workflow, or BPM software
- Ability to provide compelling presentations and demos both virtually via Zoom and in person, with travel, when we get back to face-to-face meetings
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.