Agent Team - Inside Sales Agent - Chicago
As an Inside Sales Agent on a Compass agent team you will proactively call prospective clients to generate new business. In this role you will be conducting a high volume of outbound calls in order to drive the bottom line. You are a highly motivated, self driven professional who operates with a sense of urgency and is motivated to meet aggressive goals. We are seeking a polished communicator as this person will often be the first point of contact with new clients.
This position will not be a member of the Compass Employee Team. In this role you will be employed directly by an Agent Team that hangs their real estate license with Compass.
The Inside Sales Agent will:
- Prospect new opportunities and build a pipeline to reach quota by calling expired, for sale by owners, current customers
- Qualify leads and determine prospect motivation, needs
- Cultivate relationships to convert to appointments through phone calls, email, text and social media
- Manage database and utilize customer relationship management system to ensure lead follow up
- Track and report productivity metrics
- Practice scripts, handle objections, effectively convey value proposition
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 1 year of experience in sales driven environment
- Passion to hunt (cold call), educate and sell
- Grit - someone who is not easily discouraged
- Exceptional communication skills and willingness to work hard
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Competitive, winning attitude
- Available to work nights, weekends if necessary
- Must be licensed real estate broker or willing to get licensed within a month of hire
Salary + Commission/Bonus
This role will not be employed by Compass. Any compensation will be paid by the Agent Team.