We are looking for a Sales Executive to join our team here at Snapsheet!
As an Appraisal Sales Executive at Snapsheet, you will focus on growing our new accounts and expanding our offering with existing clients for our Auto Appraisal business. Our service and software product offering allows P&C carriers to utilize our team of the best estimators and proven customer service team to quickly resolve claims for their customers utilizing our end-to-end appraisal platform. With strong roots in the P&C auto claims space, you bring credibility to your meetings with insurance carriers. You take a consultative approach to understand their unique problem and collaborate with each carrier to deliver a solution. You pride yourself on creating win-win partnerships that generate a strong ROI. You are a strong communicator and a self-starter who does what it takes to attain the best possible business outcomes and provide world-class relationship management, building rapport, and credibility across a broad range of executive stakeholders and influencers.
What you will do as an Appraisal Sales Executive at Snapsheet:
- Quickly and successfully manage all sales activities from initial contact until sale closure
- Cultivate relationships with key prospects and decision-makers at target P&C insurance carriers
- Expand product extension sales to existing customers through the successful management of post-sale client relationships
- Analyze competitor products and activities and provide insight into marketing strategies and product development
- Prepare detailed reporting to give the team insight into your sales strategies, progress, and results
- Organize and participate in technical and sales presentations to clients
- Maintain a strong understanding of Snapsheet’s underlying technology and our products
- Partner with Snapsheet’s leadership and sales team to implement and execute on Snapsheet’s’ procedures for new business quotations and own responsibility for the scope, accuracy, and winning of these proposals
What you bring as an Enterprise Sales Executive:
- 6+ years of sales experience within the P&C insurance space
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Proven ability to build follow-up strategies to close sales
- Strong organizational skills with a keen eye for detail while managing multiple business relationships at once
- Highly skilled at written and verbal communication. You have an excellent ability to manage and organize multiple stakeholders in a sales process at once
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems and develop action plans
- A highly driven and ambitious attitude. You are a team player who will ensure that the end-to-end sales process runs smoothly.