Area VP, Med/Sled Solution Consulting at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Direction of the SC Team Leads and Managers and other SC's within MED/SLED, and development of long-term coverage plans for the region
- Lead change and through change of a hyper growth company
- Partner with sales counterpart to develop of account/business strategy
- Partner with sales counterpart in support of business selling motion. Activities will include high-level presentations, problem resolution, relationship development, and coordination of corporate resource involvement with the top prospects within the region
- Coordination/Liaison of strategic development of resources within the region, including approval of training plans, career development planning, conducting regular reviews, coaching/counseling SC's for their professional growth
- Compensation decisions for the ever-changing business
- Review of resource utilization, planning for specialized coverage of all major sales activity areas (Direct, Channel, OEM and Marketing), and review of the resource matching process
- Providing assistance to the managers in the recruitment and hiring of SC's to fill staffing requirements
- Develop key strategic relationships with Channel Partners to drive market share
- Create an organizational culture in the regional SC Organization that will be a basis for the motivation, development, and retention of all SC's
- Participation in regular territory reviews with regional sales directors resulting in a detailed understanding of the top deals in the region
- The ability to speak to press and analysts about ServiceNow technology - from product releases to overall value propositions
- Additional responsibilities include development of relationships with other organizations inside ServiceNow as well as maintaining current knowledge of both corporate and industry direction
To be successful in this role you have:
- 10 years running solution consulting not necessary med/sled in particular.
- Experience working in a fast-growing environment and understanding of different cultural and working environments
- Experience in coordinating large scale recruitment programs
- Understanding of standard approaches to coaching, mentoring and management of individual contributors and managers
- Ability to motivate and inspire a growing team of leading Presales Solutions Consultants
- Experience in Value Based Selling or Solution Selling
- A thorough understanding of the SaaS Market space, the provision of PaaS based solutions and a broad understanding of Service Management practices
- Industry experience and expertise within the Financial Services, Life Sciences, or Manufacturing industry is welcome.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.