Arity-Sales Development Manager
Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
The Arity Sales team plants the seeds of our company's success. We're looking for candidates who bring a unique concoction of consulting, business development, technology, and-of course-sales experience to help our business take off. Innovation, transparency and a desire to do the right thing are essential for this position, because we're not selling one specific product-we're selling ideas and solutions we truly believe in. Team members are passionate about their job and excited about the opportunity to drive change not just for customers, but for an entire industry. Our ideal candidate has deep knowledge of transportation across multiple industries and thinks outside the box to help our partners solve their toughest transportation problems. Sound like you? Let's chat!
The Sales Development Representative Manager will be responsible for leading a team of inside telecommunication business development professionals. The position will be responsible for achieving business objectives for the number of meetings and event attendees both individually and for the team holistically.
- Lead team of inside tele business development professionals. Be a player coach.
- Achieve business objectives for number of meeting and event attendees both individually and for the team
- Develop calling scripts and email pitches in concert with marketing for our core products and solutions to use in email campaigns and phone call prospecting efforts
- Assist in developing incentives to drive inside tele business development goal achievement and behavior
- Bring enthusiasm and motivation to the BDR team with a focus on the importance of building sales pipeline and penetrating our core markets
- Develop a regular cadence with field sales to execute pipeline and account penetration strategies
- Be a diligent user and coach team on leveraging Salesforce.com to track all activity
- Participate in pipeline reviews and account strategy
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 7 or more years of related experience
- Command of Microsoft office tools and CRM systems, such as salesforce.com
- Very good communication skills
- Successful track record achieving sales goals
- Team management and development skills
- Knowledge around telecommunication sales
That’s the day-to-day, now let’s talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you’ll be working for—and at—Arity. It’s the best of both worlds. You’ll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That’s more than just free breakfasts, brain breaks and ping pong. It’s a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
Arity.com Instagram Twitter LinkedIn