Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
As the connection between the client and company, the Customer Success team serves as both the voice of the customer and the face of Arity. Customer Success is — you guessed it — a customer-centric team working daily to develop shared goals through practical solutions, which offer real results. Collaborating daily with customers, sales, engineering, product, and business strategy teams, Customer Success manages diverse relationships with grace and skill. They’re empowered to flex their creativity when solving problems, onboarding clients, and gathering customer feedback to ensure continued satisfaction and evolution. The Customer Success team is the advocate for our clients – the sounding board. Do you think you’re up for the challenge?
The Sr Customer Success Manager has a passion and aptitude for working with customers to achieve objectives, program success and expansion - skilled at providing actionable insights and consistently demonstrate hands-on abilities when collaborating with customers and stakeholders. This role develops and nurtures relationships with assigned B2B customers, using strong communication and collaboration skills to ensure customer’s experience with products is consistently high quality. The SCSM coaches team members to build the collective knowledge of our portfolio and to have empathy for the challenges that customers face and shares best-practices to work effectively with internal teams and achieve economically beneficial outcomes and ultimately a frictionless end-user experience for B2B customers. The SCSM will also partner with the sales and implementation teams to ensure a seamless transition from onboarding to a successful ongoing daily experience.
- Owns the success of Arity’s customers including customer onboarding, new/enhanced Arity product implementation, consistent goal and KPI discussion and account reviews.
- Drives growth in connections and API usage through advocacy and reference-ability.
- Assists the B2B Customer to reduce end-user churn through proper implementation of Arity products and services.
- Develops solid customer relationships at the highest levels as a proactive business strategist.
- Ensures expectations with internal and external business stakeholders are set to warrant successful program execution and integration. Serves as the primary point of contact for the B2B Customer on a daily basis and escalates and assists in resolution of escalated issues.
- Develops overall customer success management team strategy. Is a subject matter expert and guides the CS leadership on creating internal account management best practices including documents, templates, meetings protocol, etc.
- Develops and proactively sets action plans for proposing new products and services to their customers and coaches other managers.
- Collaborates cross-functionally between business/sales team and technical/implementation team to ensure complete customer satisfaction and resolve issues.
- Ensures customer contracts, billing and revenue forecasting are accurate.
- Develops and leads strategic planning sessions with customers. Coordinates Quarterly Business Reviews; engaging, briefing and bringing other Arity team members to the table as needed.
- Understands the consumer marketing aspect of Arity’s products and can consult with the customer’s consumer program managers.
- Proactively monitors customer needs on an ongoing basis and ensures that the product teams align their backlogs to meet the customer’s needs as appropriate.
- Ability to initiate and/or contribute to the structure for growing the Customer Success management organization. Creates planning templates and/ or presentations with other account managers to provide guidance.
- Oversees and provides guidance on how to create and use Customer Satisfaction metrics and KPI measurements with Arity customers. Makes operational recommendations to improve the Customer experience.
- Able to effectively present, persuade, and obtain support of program opportunities from higher levels of Arity management.
- Shares knowledge by providing feedback to product and marketing teams with respect to marketing materials based on in depth knowledge of customer needs and priorities.
- Continuous self-learner and problem solver who navigates through unknown situations with minimal guidance.
- Builds the necessary cross-functional team, which may include direct reports, to support the portfolio(s).
- Bachelor’s degree required with 10+ year experience in Customer Success, Support, and Account Management, with a preference for Insurance, software, mobility or telematics experience.
- SaaS experience ideal.
- Account Management and/or Sales experience with a proven ability to execute and expand accounts.
- Experience establishing and evolving relationships across all levels within enterprise organizations including S-level and C-suite.
- Self-starter and results driven with proven ability of driving and enabling customer success.
- Project/program management experience.
- Motivated and excited to immerse in a customer’s business strategy and operations.
- Excellent communication skills, which includes listening intently, clear, direct and thoughtful communications
- Ability to serve as the internal advocate for Customers with the expertise to communicate Customer expectations and resolve differences.
- Experience establishing priorities for own accounts and across customer success managers.
- Experience providing feedback and other viewpoints based on expertise in order to influence decision making.
- Experience with direct tactical activities in support of strategic initiatives.
- Experience interfacing with business leadership and customer leadership within an organization.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
That’s the day-to-day, now let’s talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you’ll be working for—and at—Arity. It’s the best of both worlds. You’ll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That’s more than just free breakfasts and brain breaks. It’s a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
The salary range for this level position is $110,600 - $186,000. The salary offered is commensurate with experience.
Arity.com Instagram Twitter LinkedIn
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment