Assistant Closing Manager at Guaranteed Rate
About Ravenswood Title:
With decades of collective experience in the title industry, a veteran examining staff along with seasoned closers, Ravenswood Title prides itself on the ability to effortlessly manage your transaction from beginning to end. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. What began in 2003 as a small operation has grown by leaps and bounds, with coverage in nearly every state and tens of thousands of closed transactions. Despite our growth we have remained true to our mission, delivering high customer service standards and low pricing structures all while living up to our excellent carbon footprint requirements.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Assistant Closing Manager to join our innovative and passionate team.
- Lead and mentor a team of 10+ Closers tasked to Prepare Closing packages using Encompass and Doc Magic systems.
- Collaborate with Management to promote a positive customer experience by fostering an efficient service of the closing pipeline.
- Responsible for hiring, training, and all HR related functions in regard to time management, write ups, reviews, and terminations.
- Daily review of reporting for pipeline, production, and quality management.
- Escalation point funding conditions.
- Responsible to assist Post Closing and Quality Control to maintain/assure salability of loans in the Secondary Market.
- Actively partner with internal and external partners to improve overall workflow as well as communicate any changes or improvements. Understand big picture concepts.
- Positive attitude and ability to motive your team is required!
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years mortgage-related experience.
- 2-4 years loan closing and funding experience.
- Extensive knowledge of loan documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Familiar with reading and interpreting insurance policies, tax information, prelims, appraisals and settlement statements.
- Knowledge of MDIA, RESPA, REG Z, and all general TRID disclosure.
- Knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, and USDA requirements
- Encompass and Doc Magic Experience
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Ravenswood Title is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law. #LI-JS1