The Learning & Development team is looking for an Interim Assistant Trainer to deliver training and coaching to insurance sales agents and will report into the Sr. Manager, Learning & Development. In this role, you will be responsible for highly effective training delivery, conducting weekly performance evaluations, and providing coaching and feedback to licensed agents to drive key performance indicators. This is a growing department and your expertise in administering and facilitating training will have an impact on the growth and development of 500+ sales agents. This is a great role for someone who is looking to start their career path in learning and development and that enjoys seeing their work be successfully implemented throughout a growing company. This is an interim role that would initially be for up to a 3 month period. After which we will determine your ability to join in a full time capacity, based on the needs of the business.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.
- Lead sales agents through their new hire training, by coaching and developing them to achieve established Key Performance Indicators.
- Deliver and moderate training sessions, conduct role plays, and troubleshoot technical and certification issues.
- Manage new hire training to bridge the gap from pre-licensing into nesting
- Consults with business leaders to evaluate areas of opportunity and collaborates on learning and communication initiatives to drive performance improvements at the program or team level
- Document and track performance metrics of all learners
- Consult with receiving nesting managers to understand areas of opportunity and ways to improve your training delivery
- Uses key performance indicators, reports, and direct observation to provide one-on-one coaching to enhance learning.
- Reviews materials for instructor-led and online training
- Communicate daily updates on their agent’s learning and certification status.
- Facilitates classroom or virtual training for topics that include business process changes, sales, products, and systems
- Evaluates agents weekly to determine readiness to move into nesting.
- Understands and adheres to all training policies and procedures
- Hold daily training sessions, assisting agents on areas of opportunity as were identified throughout their training time frame
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience; Insurance sales experience preferred.
- Related work experience in training and development
- Minimum of six months experience with GoHealth
- Must have met performance goals and expectations in the previous production month
- You must not have accrued any attendance violations in April or May 2020
- Exemplary communicator with a collaborative working style
- Continuous learner with a passion for coaching and developing people
- Experience with measuring training effectiveness preferred
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Strong attention to detail
Benefits and Perks
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer