About The Opportunity
Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
As an Associate Account Advisor, you will be working with your team to assist accounts with day to day, ROI requests. You will assist restaurants in how to best utilize our platform, and consult with them to have the most ideal menu page for diners. Increasing their conversion number and building the value of Grubhub will be key! As an Associate Account Advisor, you will be responsible for growing and expanding our relationships with all your restaurants. This role consists of project requests that will vary from month to month depending on department and company needs/initiatives.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Build and strengthen relationships, develop trust and loyalty with restaurant owners
- Resolve any major account issues
- Educate decision makers at various restaurants about Grubhub’s products that will enhance their experience on our platforms
- Help restaurants attract new diners, increase orders and quality service to their diners
- Update, and ensure the accuracy and integrity of all account information
- Respond to restaurant inquiries and requests or route them to Restaurant Care with in one business day
- Assist with various ad hoc projects
You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of Sales experience. Experience working with (or selling to) restaurant owners is a major plus. Restaurant experience is also a plus!
- Native-level fluency in English is required. Candidates fluent in Mandarin or Spanish are a plus
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Comfortable making outbound dials on the phone
- Demonstrated track record of success meeting or exceeding goals
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Google products) with the ability to quickly learn new software. Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM a plus!
- Passion and aptitude for working in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Outstanding, positive attitude
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.