Associate Account Executive
The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best-known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We are staffed by a senior team of classically trained marketing professionals. Having developed an insightful, strategic, brand-building process for creating advertising campaigns, we have adapted this same thinking to promotions, digital, direct, the Internet, CRM, loyalty, premiums and events. The result is unique solutions that cover the gamut of marketing channels. Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!
Us – The Marketing Store. We have a long history as an innovative global marketing agency creating end-to-end solutions for our clients. From retail to packaging to toys to digital promotions, The Marketing Store has been a leader in the marketing services space for decades.
You – We are seeking a stand-out account executive to serve as primary contact for our Agency’s largest client. This includes all activities from project coordination through creative execution and from strategy implementation to solution delivery. This role is a liaison connecting Creative, Studio, Planning, Account, and Finance to ensure client needs are met on time at the highest level of quality and excellence.
- Develops and maintains an active, positive, and productive working relationship with client’s and internal stakeholders
- Develops a working relationship with cross functional teams to inspire trust, collaboration, and productivity within the agency and external partners
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of client’s business, industry, category and marketing research
- Investigates, evaluates and develops new tactical concepts, vehicles, channels, and technologies
- Responsible for internal approval & workflow to include (internal sign off on feasibility, compliance, quality, revisions)
- Provides tactical hands-on internal and external process and project guidance/management
- Traffic jobs through Studio and Creative Teams and responsible for internal approval content revisions
- Responsible for tracking projects and developing conference reports, job changes, and status reports, authoring and presenting job briefs through the agency processes to ensure the highest level of execution
- Demonstrates the ability to manage details ensuring accuracy and responsiveness in managing details
- Works with digital/promotions service providers and campaign management systems to assure appropriate customer segmentation, communication versioning, execution, delivery, etc.
- Participates in brainstorming & ideation sessions
Desired Skills & Experience
- Natural and insatiable curiosity. We pride ourselves in bringing innovative solutions to our Client’s and it starts with you!
- Strong interpersonal skills. We are a culture driven organization and you will help us define that culture.
- Experience working with creative teams by leading concepting/brainstorming sessions and translating ideas
- Digitally savvy and curious within today’s media and technology environment: including social platforms, mobile, data, online advertising
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills, especially with MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong time & project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (should be able to present complex ideas clearly)
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline plus generally 1 – 3 years of experience in relevant marketing promotion and/or account management experience within an agency environment
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.