Associate Account Executive
The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best-known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We are staffed by a senior team of classically trained marketing professionals. Having developed an insightful, strategic, brand-building process for creating advertising campaigns, we have adapted this same thinking to promotions, digital, direct, the Internet, CRM, loyalty, premiums and events. The result is unique solutions that cover the gamut of marketing channels. Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!
The Associate Account Executive is a part of a rotational program that focuses on skill development opportunities across The Marketing Store’s business segments. The rotations are designed to provide our Associate Account Executives with a wide range of experience in building capabilities and skills to grow their careers. AAEs will be exposed to and build skills relative to three core areas of our operations: Account Engagement, Account Delivery, and Business Operations. The AAE will also be responsible for the execution of programs by owning and supporting multiple tasks to ensure successful client relationships. They will work cross functionally ensuring client’s needs are met at a high level of execution, on time and on budget.
- Draft and distribute timely, effective internal communications
- Work to understand the functions and processes of all agency departments
- Work to develop productive and collaborative relationships with team and agency partners
- Keep internal teams aware of client feedback and approvals ensuring updates of delivery in a timely manner
- Create and manage project timelines and estimates and delivery against them
- Generate reports against all identified business functions and escalate concerns if need arises
- Proactively partner with Business Operations function to mitigate risk
- Stay current on industry engagements and research through immersing themselves on business brands and news
- Provide internal support by compiling, collecting, organizing information and data
- Take a proactive role in learning organizing/agency purpose
- Identify, coordinate and execute on client meetings, team support and any agency initiative in order to ensure that meetings are effective
- Set up, coordinate, and maintain internal tools and resources to help manage projects
- Learn the basics of the TMS processes around cost/hours tracking and assist in monitoring project cost and hours
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Possesses strong emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
- Resourceful and solution-oriented
- Demonstrated professionalism and a strong work ethic
- Possess excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Is resourceful, proactive, and a self-starter
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.