Associate Account Executive
The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best-known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We are staffed by a senior team of classically trained marketing professionals. Having developed an insightful, strategic, brand-building process for creating advertising campaigns, we have adapted this same thinking to promotions, digital, direct, the Internet, CRM, loyalty, premiums and events. The result is unique solutions that cover the gamut of marketing channels. Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!
The Associate Account Executive will be responsible for the execution of programs by owning and supporting multiple tasks to ensure successful client and partner relationships. AAEs will be exposed to and build skills relative to three core areas of our operations: Account Engagement, Account Delivery, and Business Operations. This includes all activities from project coordination through creative execution and from strategy implementation to solution delivery. The Associate Account Executive role will develop, maintain and produce effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders ensuring that projects are delivered keeping the client’s needs in mind.
- Develops and maintains an active, positive, and productive working relationship with client’s and internal stakeholders
- Develops a working relationship with cross functional teams to inspire trust, collaboration, and productivity within the agency and external partners
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of client’s business, industry, category and marketing research
- Investigates, evaluates and develops new tactical concepts, vehicles, channels, and technologies
- Responsible for internal approval & workflow to include (internal sign off on feasibility, compliance, quality, revisions)
- Provides tactical hands-on internal and external process and project guidance/management
- Responsible for tracking projects and developing conference reports, job changes, and status reports, authoring and presenting job briefs through the agency processes to ensure the highest level of execution
- Demonstrates the ability to manage details ensuring accuracy and responsiveness in managing details
- Works with digital/promotions service providers and campaign management systems to assure appropriate customer segmentation, communication versioning, execution, delivery, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Natural and insatiable curiosity. We pride ourselves in bringing innovative solutions to our Client’s and it starts with you!
- Strong interpersonal skills. We are a culture driven organization and you will help us define that culture
- Experience working with both internal and external teams
- Digitally savvy and curious within today’s media and technology environment: including social platforms, mobile, data, online advertising
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills, especially with MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong time & project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (should be able to present complex ideas clearly)
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline plus generally 1 – 3 years of experience in relevant marketing promotion and/or account management experience within an agency environment.
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.