Associate Account Executive at Narrative Science
Associate Account Executive
We are currently looking for an Associate Account Executive to join our direct sales team. This team is responsible for selling our cutting-edge data storytelling tool, Quill, to enterprise customers in industries like financial services, healthcare, technology, and more.
As an Associate Account Executive, you will be the first person to interact with our prospective clients. You will be responsible for prospecting and qualifying all leads for our Regional Vice Presidents (RVPs) of Sales, leading opportunities through the early stages of the sales process and partnering directly with RVP's to execute deals. Working alongside our sales leadership team, you’ll ensure that prospects have a thorough understanding of our products and alignment with the value proposition.
The ideal Associate Account Executive will be a self-starter with a passion for technology. You will be successful in this role if you love owning the sales process and driving value across the entire sales cycle. You are the right candidate for this role if you are driven, collaborative, and entrepreneurial, with a desire to grow and develop your career in sales by partnering directly with our sales leaders.
- Identify and engage with prospective clients
- Partner with Regional Vice Presidents to prospect on new accounts
- Qualify all inbound leads and own the first steps of NS’s sales process
- Support Account Executives on live deals across multiple products
- Utilize Salesforce.com, Outreach, and LeadIQ to effectively manage the sales process and maintain relevant sales activity
- Ability to travel as needed (typically once a month)
- 3+ years of software sales (SaaS) experience
- Consistent history of exceeding sales quotas and experience with consultative selling
- Proven sales acumen with the ability to develop relationships across a variety of functional roles
- Desire to be part of a team that is building and selling a groundbreaking complex technology
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks with the highest impact
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using a CRM - Salesforce.com is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Business Intelligence or Analytics (SaaS) industry experience is a plus
About Narrative Science
Narrative Science creates software that writes stories from data to drive understanding and results. Powered by artificial intelligence, our technology automatically turns data into easy-to-understand reports, transforms statistics into stories, and converts numbers into knowledge.
Narrative Science works with customers including Deloitte, USAA, Credit Suisse, and members of the U.S. intelligence community, empowering them to understand and act on key business metrics, make better decisions and focus talent on higher-value tasks -- all through the power of data storytelling.
At Narrative Science, we embrace the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of our future employees, colleagues, customers, partners, and other stakeholders. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.