Associate Business Development Representative at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus’ proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We built Tempus to collect, structure, and organize data from disparate sources to power innovation and discovery. As a member of the Life Sciences Data Strategy team you will become an expert in Tempus data products and create materials to communicate our unique ability to support partner research, clinical and/or commercial programs.
What you’ll do
- Design and develop strategic marketing materials, with a focus on engagement of our pharma and biotech clients,
- Communicate novel opportunities for the application of Tempus data sets across cancer types, biomarker programs, and company pipelines
- Collaborate with members of the Life Sciences Data Strategy team by assisting in the development of clean, high-quality client-facing pitch and proposal materials
- Contribute ideas and communicate organizational initiatives for enhanced product offerings and go-to-market strategies
What your background and interests might look like
- You have experience appropriately communicating and distilling complex technical concepts based on audience
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit paired with a creative mindset to maximize Tempus market penetration in the midst of market competition
- You are committed to team and organizational success through demonstrated personal ambition and a ‘team-first’ collaborative attitude
- You have experience or a high interest in the life sciences and real-world and/or NGS (next-gen sequencing) data
- You thrive working both independently and in team settings and are able to prioritize multiple, competing tasks
- PHD in cancer biology, molecular biology, immunology, bioengineering, computational biology, or related field highly preferred
- 1+ years of industry experience in a related field (pharmaceutical / biotech, life sciences-focused consulting or banking)