Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
The Impact You Will Make
The Associate, Enterprise Accounts role is the key contact for all Grubhub Enterprise Marketplace franchised accounts. You will be tasked with developing successful client partnerships by overseeing experiences and expectations while building the value of GrubHub and its affiliate sites. Your goals will focus on launch, retention, account maintenance, and revenue generation of franchised accounts. Working with internal stakeholders, you will be responsible for coordinating across multiple engineering and operational teams to help ensure a successful launch. Post-launch, you will be communicating with clients on a regular basis, maintaining a high retention rate of your portfolio, as well as exploring ways to grow each account.
Duties Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Have a pulse of individual Franchisee relationships
- Upsell Franchisees on rate increases and marketing opportunities
- Manage internal administrative tasks in Salesforce
- Assist corporate Account Advisor with compiling information for Quarterly Business Reviews and other client meetings
- Join weekly Client calls with corporate Account Advisor
- Execute regional marketing campaigns
- Increase revenue across book of business and reduce churn
- Manage restaurant trainings with Elite Care team
- Manage market closures: market, holiday, natural disaster
- Follow-up on requests from the Care Team
- Route all escalations in a timely manner to correct internal departments and ensure proper expectations are set and met with franchisee partners
- Franchisee partnership retention and general account maintenance
What You Bring to the Table
- Account Management or experience working with large clients is a plus
- Dynamic personality who possesses a positive attitude and desire to be great
- Coach-ability. Open to new ideas and feedback. Constantly looking to improve your skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Comfortable making outbound dials on the phone
- Passion for working in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience working with or selling to restaurant owners a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM a plus
- Knowledge and interest in digital food ordering
- Are a really big foodie or have worked in the foodservice industry
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.